Celgard understands the dynamic nature of the lithium battery industry, and we are dedicated to being your most reliable partner for growth. Our sustainability initiatives not only benefit our customers and employees, but also improve the quality of life for the communities in which we operate.
Celgard has continuously demonstrated our dedication to the battery industry through capacity expansions, the addition of manufacturing facilities, and the development of new products and technologies in anticipation of customer needs.
We have world-class supply chain management processes that allow long-term capacity planning and resin continuity plans that ensure sufficient raw material supply to meet customer demands.
Celgard involves all employees in a quality management system that conforms to the requirements of the ISO 9001 international standard.
The goal of our quality management system is to establish, control, and continually improve critical business and manufacturing processes to ensure that our products and services satisfy our customers and conform to their requirements.
Celgard is committed to ensuring Zero Harm to our employees, our communities, and the environment by:
- Protecting the safety and health of our employees,
- Protecting the environment through pollution prevention efforts,
- Ensuring our products and operations are compliant with all applicable ES&H regulations,
- Ensuring our leadership team and employees are accountable for our role in meeting our
ES&H commitments, and
- Integrating continual improvement throughout our business.