Welcome to the Celgard Careers page where you can view current open positions and find additional information related to career opportunities.
Celgard is committed to providing competitive pay and benefit programs that meet the needs of our employees and their families. We recognize that our greatest asset is our people, and that they deserve the best support. Some of these benefits are provided at no cost to employees and other benefits are optional. As a full-time employee, here is a summary of the programs that would be available to you:
• Medical Insurance
• Prescription Drug Program
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
Income Protection & Wealth Accumulation
• Employee and Dependant Life Insurance
• Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
• Short Term Disability (STD) Plan
• Long Term Disability (LTD) Plan
• 401(k) Plan
• Vacation Pay
• Holiday Pay
• Educational Assistance
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Long-Term Care Program
• Credit Union Membership
• Relocation Assistance for Eligible Positions
• Candidate Referral Program
*Benefit offerings may vary by location.
Celgard is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.